Click here to view our End User License Agreement (EULA) which is also included in the software.
There is one main administrative account used by Dwyco Video Conferencing (referred to as CDC-X) administrators:
The Dwyco admin will never ask you for your passwords, credit card numbers, and so on. However, you may be asked to prove you are over 18 years of age. See below for details.
There are other accounts used by Dwyco admins, and you can tell they are admins from the small "admin" label before their name in the public chat area.
Please note: if you create your own private chat room, your account will be labeled as "owner" of the chat room, and you will have powers to create moderators in that room. Moderators are labeled with "mod" before their name. Owners and moderators have the power to block people from the chat room.
Dwyco is not affiliated with and does not endorse "owners" and "mods" in private chat rooms.
Please note that CDC-X incorporates an IGNORE (also called BLOCK) feature that will take care of most of your problems with offensive material being sent to you. USE THE IGNORE/BLOCK FEATURE PROMPTLY when you receive something you find offensive. You should report immediately any messages you receive that imply someone is interested in incest, sexual assault on animals, or child pornography. Also, report persistent harassment (for example, someone you have ignored in the past bothering you multiple times.)
To report a problem with another user (not a tech support problem) you must provide us with some information regarding who is causing the problem, and any messages you might have gotten from them. It is much preferable that you provide this information by sending it in a message to Dwyco (5a098f3df49015331d74) using the FORWARD BUTTON. That way we can authenticate your complaint.
Note: If you send cut and paste complaints to our email address, we cannot authenticate the complaint, which makes it difficult for us to do anything.
In your report, include:
- The handle of the user you are reporting. You can get this by selecting their name in your pal list, and then clicking "view profile".
- Any messages you have from them. DO NOT CUT AND PASTE. Use the FORWARD button to send the messages to Dwyco (5a098f3df49015331d74) or other currently available administrator.
Terms of Service/Acceptable Use Policy
When you use Dwyco Video Conferencing (CDC-X, hereafter referred to as "the program"), you are expected to behave in the same manner you would at any public place. You are bound by the same norms of society you would be in a bar, restaurant, etc. Just because you are sitting in the comfort of your own home while you use the program does not entitle you to treat people inappropriately.
Dwyco software is free in most cases, and because of that, we have limited resources to police the system. We do not warn people before they are blocked, nor do they get a message to the effect they have been blocked. Our terms are so simple, they don't need to be spelled out to someone. Exchanging 4 or 5 messages with someone who is clearly violating our simple terms of service would tax our resources too much.
Reasons you may be Blocked
You can be blocked from using the Dwyco service for any reason. We do not have to explain why we terminated your service (unless you have purchased a subscription before you are blocked.) We usually do explain why you were blocked if you send us an email asking why.
We will immediately block you if we receive authenticated information showing:
- You are interested in incest, sexual assault on animals, child pornography, non-consenting or violent sex, urination or defecation.
- You are soliciting underage people in the directory, or claiming to be underage.
- You use the program to traffick in illegal material of any kind.
- You are advertising or soliciting for commercial purposes using the Dwyco directory, or by spamming people in the directory.
- You have claimed to be a Dwyco administrator/employee.
- You have harassed the Dwyco admin (#5a098f3df49015331d74).
If you are blocked because of the previous reasons, you will never be unblocked. You must uninstall the software and not attempt to use it again. We may also report your activities to law-enforcement in these cases. Please note, buying a subscription will not result in having your service reinstated if you are blocked for any of the above reasons.
- You fail a random age check from our administrative account, Dwyco (#5a098f3df49015331d74). The age check request message includes details on authenticating the message, how to respond, and what to do if you are blocked because you fail the age check.
- You are mispresenting yourself (for example, you are male pretending to be a female, you have a profile that is from recorded material, or you are sending material from a pre-recorded source claiming it is "live".)
- You harass another user in any way, for any reason.
- You fail to make a change to your profile or description requested by Dwyco (#5a098f3df49015331d74). We specifically do not allow "judges", "contests", "raters", "traders", etc. in the directory, as well as a variety of other things.
In these cases, we may ask you to buy a subscription in order to be unblocked. The reason we do this is it provides us with some third-party information to help prove your identity. We can then report you to law-enforcement if you continue your improper use of the system.
In all cases, if you are blocked a second time, even though you purchased a subscription, you will not be unblocked, and your subscription fee will not be refunded (this will be explained in detail when we ask you to purchase.)
Lack of Guarantees/ NO WARRANTY
Dwyco provides the services listed above, and any other services provided in the future on a BEST EFFORTS BASIS. NO GUARANTEES ARE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED related to data retention, integrity, continuance, or availability. Your data stored at Dwyco may become unavailable, or be destroyed by any number of events, not limited to fire, floods, acts of terrorism, or other man made or natural disasters.
Dwyco describes and refers to, in its communications and in documentation and by other means, numerous Dwyco and third party software applications, methods and practices. You agree that Dwyco makes no representation, claim or promise that these pieces of software provide any level of function, are safe, are secure, or are fit for any purpose whatsoever.